Join COTV & the North Coast Vettes in Carlsbad
for an exciting afternoon day trip to the
Auto Club Speedway in Fontana
for a very special event.
On Thursday, August 15, members from
our club will caravan to the track,
joining the North Coast Vettes.
Join John Beck, Jim & Susan Loken,
Mike Marty & Diane Defigh
Daryl & Rob and
6 Folks from North Coast Vettes!
Meet at Shell station, off the 15, at
23255 Temescal Canyon Rd, Corona
Get to the speedway around 1230
That should give you plenty of time to get
settled beforeyour reserved 1:30 lap time!
If you plan on attending, RSVP MIKE at CotvEvents@gmail.com
There will be free professional photos taken
on the track and then you get to drive
2 – 3 laps around the track
with a pace car.
That’s Leonard on the big oval.
Afterwards, you can hang out with NCV & COTV if you like
while we display our cars during Lefty’s Track Day.
Bring your canopy because it can get Hot out there
and bring some food in case you get the munchies.
Think of it as a track day POTLUCK!
We’ll hang out while the general public races around
the track; and, if you chose to, you
can get back on the track.
100% of your track lap and pace car ride donations benefit
local schools and Lefty‘s Reading Challenge.
Convertibles are allowed. Seat belts and headlights
required. Drivers must be at least 18 years old.
Note: Last year everyone got to go faster than highway
speed – around 80mph. We have not yet been
assigned a time, but it will likely be around
1 or 2. NCV will stop for lunch on the
way, maybe in Temecula.
- CASH ONLY
- Drive the track in your own car for only $15 per car
- Take a high speed lap around the track in a pace car for only $20 per person
- Car displays – take pictures with the ACS NASCAR show car
- Food & Drink for purchase
- Enter to win tickets & cool prizes
- Special appearance by Kids Club mascot, Lefty
- And more!
Track Lap Rules
- No motorcycles
- Cars will travel at highway speeds
- No passing of other vehicles at any time
- Driver must be 18 years of age or older
- Seatbelts must be worn at all times
- Headlights must be on at all times